Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Side effects of being Sarah

This was actually written on April 16th.


Okay, so it has not been my week...and yes, it's only Wednesday!

Sunday, I managed to accidentally back into a gas meter with the side of my tire...it of course, was hard enough that it caused a huge gas leak and the gas company and police were all there. Swell.

Monday I find out the son of my neighbor that had just got out of jail for apparently killing someone...and we thought had already been rearrested and put back in jail for something else...is not only NOT back in jail, but living next door to me! Freaks my freak!

Tuesday, I was pulling a glass pan out of the stove that I was baking bread in (yes people still bake bread...without a breadmaker...it's better that way!!), and I missed the potholder and burnt the shit outta my hand and dropped the dish. It hit the open stove door and shattered into a thousand tiny shards of glass all over the kitchen floor, as well as inside the frickin STOVE! And to make matters even worse...the bread was ruined...because it now had tiny pieces of glass all over it also. DAMMIT!

THEN, today...I went out back this morning to do the daily chemicals in the hot tub and decided I needed to add water because it was pretty low. So I put the hose in and went back inside to finish getting ready. WELL....when I came back home for LUNCH about 20 minutes ago...I remembered it! Talk about overflowing! There was water EVERYWHERE! It took a good 15 minutes of scooping buckets of water out, to get the water level where it should be! My arms are tired! ha

I'm thinking the rest of this week has to be spectacular! Right?! What else can go wrong? Wait...in Sarahland...pretty much everything! Maybe you all should not hang out with me anymore. It might be contagious!

No comments: