Wednesday, June 04, 2008

My new favorite joke!

written May 28th.

Okay, so a friend sent me this joke in a text yesterday..and although I don't have it in front of me...it's hilarious and I think I can remember it close enough to retell it. It has now taken the place of my favorite joke with the infamous line "Moo Moo Buckaroo"!

A young blonde woman calls her boyfriend and tells him she needs help putting a puzzle together, the pieces just don't seem to fit and she can't figure it out.

The boyfriend ask her what the puzzle is supposed to be of? So the blonde looks at the box and replies, "The picture shows it's a tiger, but there's just no way these are the right pieces".

So the boyfriend heads on over to save the day and help his young damsel in distress figure out her puzzle. When he arrives at her place he looks at the puzzle pieces, checks out the front of the box and then says to his girlfriend, "You are right. There is no way these pieces will fit together to look like a tiger. Now, lets just put the frosted flakes back in the box!"

HA! Come on...you know you laughed. All I can tell ya is...that shit wouldn't have happened if the dumbass woulda been eating BRAN FLAKES!!! Holla!! hee hee

No comments: