Wednesday, June 04, 2008

It takes two to tango, eh?

written May 21st.

So, while I was attending my hometown friend Roger's wedding this weekend, come to find out...one of the biggest tool's I know on this planet also was getting married this past Saturday. I just found that tidbit out today. Here is my question to you. I realize many people out there finding true love, are great outgoing, kind, and fun people that deserve to find love and be happy...but what about the rest of these yahoooooos that are getting married before me?! lmao

I say this while laughing, but yet am kind of serious. I mean, there are some serious asses out there "falling in love" and getting married and I can't even average more than a frickin date a decade?! What is going on here? And what seriously chaps my hide are those that are repeat offenders...out there getting married, divorced, finding someone new and doing it all over....over and over again. STOP IT! You should only get one until we've all had one! lol It's only fair.
So for all the fellas out there, I don't know what the hell is wrong with you! I'm smart, funny, independent, can cook, sew, etc., and I don't think I'm scary to look at. You fools are missing out!

Besides....someone MUST help me...my mother is making prayer requests at church that I find a husband soon and sending me emails telling me my internal clock is ticking, my younger sister is nervous that I talk to my dogs too much, and my dad is tired of doing all my odd jobs when he comes to visit and is threatening to stop visiting! ha

Being single...oh yeah...it's flipping fantabulous. WHATEVER! It's for the birds I tell ya!

No comments: