Wednesday, June 04, 2008

I'll pass...

written on May 14th.

...out in the shower again this week probably! Honestly, do any of you know someone that passes out in the shower more than me?! I did it again this morning. But today I was so overheated that once I got up and out, I had to lay on the floor for like 20 minutes to recover. I gotta get therapy for my germ phobia and soon...this "taking super hot showers so I feel clean" business can't be good...obviously!

SO, since I've started the day off on with a rough patch...here's the list of things I do NOT care for that I promised in my previous blog post:

Driving by stinky feed lots, the taste of dove and the fact that anyone would waste time hunting and cleaning it for such a miniscule piece of meat that is so gamey anyway, bad hair days, snot (especially that of others!! ha), jacked up teethies, sleep deprivation, crying til there are no more tears, Monday mornings, the stupid caveman Geico people, that boxy looking weird car I think it's called the Element????, not getting to see my friends and family as much as I want to, not having the funds to do the things I wish I could for myself and others, ruben sandwiches, brussel sprouts, any form of liquid medication, being lied to, scales, pain, and most of the music that Nashville tries to call country music today.

But have no fear my friends...I still like you! Have a good one! Don't pass out...in the shower or anywhere else! I'm off to eat my daily dose of bran flakes! Ahhh...life is good in Sarahland.

No comments: