Wednesday, June 04, 2008

For freaks like me

Written on April 18th.

My dear friend Jenna, that knows me so very well...and does not shun me for my weird habits and odd quirks, has sent me a wonderfully amazing website for a product that will undoubtedly mean the world to any others of you out there that are....

GERMAPHOBES!!!

Yes indeedy. If you, too, fear the creepy crawlies that lurk all around us, most the time invisible to the eye, you will most definitely want this new product as much as I do. I've emailed it to my parents and suggested they order me a case...you know...just for future panic attacks and germ encounters!

Please...for the love of Pete (whomever he may be), check out this website!

http://www.handlerusa.com/home.php

And then, thank my good friend Jenna for sharing!

No comments: