Monday, April 30, 2007

You might be a redneck if....

I LOVE THIS! My cousin Wil is a true good 'ol boy. He has grown up in a family of farmers, so for prom...he and his date rode into town and to the prom on the John Deere Crop Sprayer!!! How flippin awesome is this!!! He rocks for sure! Man I love my family!!

Can you tell we're from smalltown America?!

Afterthoughts: Wil's date, Kaylonni, is also from a farming family. I believe they also raise sheep and pigs? Both Wil and Kaylonni are also 4H-ers! WooHoo!

7 comments:

rubyslipperlady said...

You don't mention that it's fairly appropriate for KayLoni, too. I wonder if she or her mom made her dress.

I just brought in an article from the Lyons paper from who know when about a couple who rode from the wedding to the reception in a 9-tractor processional! The folks at work will love this (BTW, one of my coworkers said that she could've done the tractors at her wedding and would've liked it.)

SUPER said...

Added more info...and I'm not sure about the dress.

The wedding...wish I coulda seen that!

David Cho said...

Wow.

Is it legal to drive one of those things on regular streets?

Kansas said...

Oh yeah... well at my bro's wedding, my sis-n-law's brothers hooked up quite the contraption for their ride to the reception... she sat on a toilet (w/wheels & a bell) and was pulled by my brother on a bike. Granted it was only a block away, but it was quite comical!! Gotta love western KS!!

Anonymous said...

At Colby, there are more tractors and spayers parked than cars!

SUPER said...

A toilet?! WHAT?!

Jess, the latest man I've decided I should marry...I would definitely be driving away in some sort of John Deere, no doubt about it! And I'm okay with that, as long as I get to drive! ha

Friar Tuck said...

Very cool. Its obvious that he took a lot of care to get it all shiny and purty enough for prom!