Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Something is outta whack..

You know when you have that nagging feeling that you've forgot something...like maybe I didn't turn off the stove, unplug the curling iron, or lock the door. Or when you just feel like you should be somewhere, but aren't sure what or where? Or when you just think something isn't right, but can't figure out what it is?

I've had that feeling for about 3 days now. It's making me nutty. I have indeed locked the doors and not left anything turned on. I haven't missed any meetings or appointments, but yet I feel as though I'm forgetting something or that something bad is going to happen. Hmmm...

I go to the doctor in the morning...I hope it's not bad news that I'll get there. I'm driving home to visit the fam for the weekend tomorrow too. Hope it's not a wreck that I should be worried about (or a speeding ticket!). It's just kind of a sense of impending doom. Kinda just want to go home, crawl into bed and stay there until the feeling goes away.

Ever felt like that? Weird. And a little creepy.

4 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Sounds a little obscessive compulsive to me.

Anonymous said...

It must be in the impending Sig Chi reunion ... the anticipation must be too much to take. ;)

SUPER said...

Clint- I admit, my mom and I are both a bit OC.

Jenna- You don't even know how funny that is! No, really.

rubyslipperlady said...

You better get Jenna in the loop. My mascera was bad and I had to throw it away, maybe that was the cause your impending sense of doom.