Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I'm over half way there!!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you that have helped me thus far in reaching my goal for my organization's fundraiser! I'm over half way there. A couple of donations that were mailed in have not been posted on the site yet....but as of right now I'm at $1080! Only $920 more to go to reach the goal I set for myself.

Our organizations overall goal for funds raised in this event ar $20,000. So if I can reach my goal, I will have made a great dent in that...shoot, I have anyway!

If you want to watch my progress, check out what I'm talking about, or are interested in making a donation...here is the link again.

Thanks again my fine friends and family! You all ROCK!!

2 comments:

David Cho said...

I don't think the link works.

SUPER said...

Try it now.