Tuesday, February 06, 2007

THANKS ahead of time friends!

The organization I am a Director for has its' main yearly fundraiser fast approaching. If you'd like to help us out, go to this site to see how you can help make a difference in the life of a child! Every donation helps! Our total goal this year is $20,000. Last year almost $15,000 was raised. Please help me do my part in helping us make that 20k goal a reality! The children in our communities will benefit greatly!

Thank you for your support and generosity!

4 comments:

rubyslipperlady said...

What's your total thus far? I guess it probably says that on the site, huh. I need to go there at lunch to donate. yea!

My code to sign this is 'butjnt' and I think that's funny.

SUPER said...

Online it's showing $350...but mom and dad sent $100 and a friend sent $25. So I think right now I'm sitting at $475. I hope I make it to the $2000!

rubyslipperlady said...

You freakin' rock! Almost half-way there! Praise God!

SUPER said...

Yep...actually have $800 so far...one was just mailed to me so it's not showing up yet.