Friday, February 15, 2008

Someone is trying to send me to the Looney Bin

I finally caved this morning. I just broke down and sent an email to Kraft Foods, which owns Post Cereals...to find out what the hell is going on with my Bran Flakes. Not only did my Wal-Mart quit selling them, but the Dillons in Liberal hasn't sold them for over a year. My parental units were here last weekend and we drove over to Colby. I made them go to both the Wal-Mart AND Dillons there and neither one of them had em. When they came up last weekend they were supposed to bring me a cooler full of meat (which they forgot to order so I could pick it up at Christmas- sorry, but I just can't buy beef at Wally World...it's too funky) but forgot...so they are taking it Janny tomorrow in Ulysses to bring up on Sunday when she meets Januea here. I know...I'm not sure how my parents put up with me either. I'm pretty weird AND very high maintainance! I don't mean to be...it just happens.

Soooo...I called Dad this morning and begged him to go buy me some at the Wal-Mart in Liberal because they still have been carrying them. He just called me laughing about 30 minutes ago to tell me....they don't have them either. THAT IS IT! NO MAS! THIS MEANS WAR! Okay, maybe not quite that, but close. He did say he'd drive to the other end of town and look at the Hispanic Market to see if they had them. I'm praying for at least 1 box. Surely God love me at least that much!

So after I hung up with Dad, I thought...SCREW THIS...I'm just gonna get online and order em by the case. I couldn't even find a place to do that! So I just sent them an email to the company telling them my sob story, how desperate I am, and how much of a lunatic it is making me. I mean, I got boxes of cereal for Christmas and was excited for the love of Pete?! No seriously, I ASKED for them for Christmas!!! That is NOT right.

Perhaps they'll feel sorry for me and give me a lifetime supply. Sigh....one can only hope and dream...(of crunchy, heavenly, tasty little bran flakes)!

4 comments:

Kassia Phoy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KM said...

You should update us if they respond. I'm curious to see what they say!

rubyslipperlady said...

I love it! You should've done this a long time ago. Seriously good times. Can't wait to hear what happens.

SUPER said...

No response yet, but I will DEFINITELY give an update if I get one from them! ha

Oh, and a friend in Colorado is buying a case and bringing them the next time she comes to Goodland (she used to live here). WOO HOO!