Friday, February 15, 2008

Randomness

***I actually wrote this on Feb. 1st on my other blog***

Yesterday as I drove down the street and thought of another stupid thing I had just done, I said out loud to myself: "I am losing my minds!!". To which I then began laughing hysterically thinking, maybe that is the exact problem: Multiple personalities! I just hope no one saw me talking to myself, laughing, and shaking my head in pure amazement of my own weirdness.
Then, eating out with friends, I found the dill pickle slices on my plate, crunched away on a few and realized...pickles might just be one of God's greatest creations. Well, other than bran flakes that is!

If you read my previous post about my new way of doing Resolutions and Lent, you know that for February I gave up sweets and decided I was going to embrace my "singleness".... I'm already annoyed by it. And since it's not January anymore, I don't have to have a positive attitude about everything and can say...this was a gay idea and I hate myself today. Give up sweets?! What the heck? I thought I had said give up candy...but all sweets? I must have been delusional from lack of sleep when I wrote that nonsense! And embrace my singleness? What the heck ever. I'm going to be an old main, the ol' spinster, the scary old lady on the block, alone for the REST OF MY LIFE!!! Although I know this to be true, it doesn't mean I have to be happy or excited about it! Please. So right now, if I could clone myself and tell the original me to go to hell for writing that bullshit...I would so do it.

I've also decided that the next car I buy (which will probably not be until about 2025 cause I'm po' and will drive this one til it croaks), absolutley HAS to have butt warmers (which I was told to stop calling butt warmers, but that's what they are!) AND the automatic starter so I can start it from afar and it will be warm by the time I get in! I live in the frozen tundra people. I think it's only fair.

Other tiny snippets floating uselessly in my brain:

-I hate school.
-I should move back to Nashville.
-What kind of name is Mitt anyway?
-How the heck did someone think up marshmellows? (And when the hell are we going to have another smores party???)
-I think they should make a new version of Hee Haw and bring that shit back.
-My family is bizarre.
-Some people like Robin know far too many details regarding the oddities of the Thompson clan...taped butt cheeks, "shart" stories, whiplash from a frozen turkey, being the "dog's hind tit", etc.
-I hope my dogs are still alive.
-I think Januea should try out for American Gladiators.
-I think everyday should be Friday...or Saturday.

No comments: