Thursday, January 25, 2007

A bit late...but HELLO 2007!

My list of things I'd like to do in 2007:

*Eat healthier, develop a better workout routine, and shed the last unwanted pounds.

*Laugh more, cry less, live life without regrets!

*Visit friends and family more often.

*Pay off some debt.

*Have a more postive attitude in my work, social, and spiritual life.

*Find someone to love that will love me even more!

*Focus on the important things and learn to LET GO of the little things.

*Be more forgiving and more open-minded.

*Get back into my music...singing, writing, playing.

*Smile more...cause I think I've got a great smile!

*Go get that dog I've been telling myself not to for the past month. (She's still there!)

4 comments:

rubyslipperlady said...

STAY AWAY FROM THE DOG!

David Cho said...

What dog is that?

Yes, you do have a great smile.

SUPER said...

I posted pics of the dog. She's a cutie!

Kansas said...

*Find someone to love that will love me even more!

Girl, you better be specific... otherwise you might end up with some cute, old Gma there in Goodland adopting you into her family!! :-)