Sunday, November 18, 2007

Thanksgiving

(I actually wrote this a week ago..but had not posted because I was going to add a pic of my Christmas tree...but I still haven't taken one, so here's the post sans tree pic!)


It was a insanely intense and crazy busy weekend, well actually 2 months really. And this weekend left me really frustrated, sad, and worried. So, today I finished putting up my Christmas tree to try and raise my spirits. I think it's absolutley beautiful! My friend, Marcy, made the bow on top for me and my sister, Amy, loaned me some of her white feather boas! SASSY!!



And now, to remind myself how wonderful life is and that God is good, I'm going to list the top 10 things I'm thankful for!



1. My family

2. My friends

3. Gabby and Josie

4. Church

5. My job (frustrating as it can be)

6. The fact that I own a nice home and do not have to worry about a place to live, food to eat, or clothes to keep my warm.

7. That we haven't had any snow yet, let alone enough to trap me in!

8. Jalapenos

9. Kind strangers

10. Cross Canadian Ragweed



Yep. I feel a bit better. Now for some hot chocolate and then sleep. Surely that should do the trick!

1 comment:

rubyslipperlady said...

great list! bit random, but I love it all! can't wait to see the pic of the tree. the one at work is being doctored by yours truly and looking much better for sure.