Thursday, September 20, 2007

Oh...what the heck..why not?!

So, I've decided (probably because of all the meds I'm on and the lack of sleep in my world) that I am insanely hilarious and should start writing books- so that the world can bask in my humor, laugh until they pee, and think I'm a comedic genius.

Here are some book topics I'm considering:

1. The things in this world that annoy me, really tick me off, and why.
2. Farts and poop. (I'll dedicate this one to my cousin Steve...he's obsessed with poop).
3. Family dysfunctionalism and why it's spectacular (and yes, I fully intend to make up my own verbage...get used to it!)
4. All the fun things you can do with snow!
5. The reasons staying single and irritating your mom are way more fun than actually dating, getting married, and having kids.
6. Why calorie counting is gay and I think people should all just go on a brownie and spaghetti diet.
7. Jalapenos.
8. The term wheel barrow and why it is so odd.
9. Reasons everyone should own a feather boa.
10. My autobiography, cause let's face it...my world is way funnier than a lot of people's. I'm a freak...that's why you're my friend!

7 comments:

rubyslipperlady said...

You are indeed a freak! Can I get an autographed copy?

Stephen Daniel Lewis said...

make each one of those a chapter.

SUPER said...

Amy- yes...after you buy a copy of it at full price!

Steve- what? You don't think I can write a whole book about jalapenos??

Stephen Daniel Lewis said...

it will just be huge. Like a set of encyclopedias.

SUPER said...

Hmmm...perhaps. Actually, I honestly have already started writing..and they will be chapters...although, not all of the things listed will actually appear in the book! ha Even I am not that funny to be able to talk about some of those things for that long!

KM said...

I would read things about your family because I like them and you.. and the poop topic. Those are both funny topics to read about. Family/poop.

David Cho said...

Very funny topics, especially #5.

I'd place an order right now if I could.