Wednesday, November 29, 2006

McDreamy hopes dashed again...

So as I opened hotmail yesterday there it was staring at me. Pamela Anderson is divorcing Kid Rock. Okay, don't misunderstand me here. It's not that I think Kid Rock or Tommy Lee were a great catch, but it irritates the heck out of me that people like her, Jennifer Lopez, Elizabeth Taylor, and so on... get to "try" numerous McDreamys...while the rest of us sit here waiting, praying, searching, pleading to find one...JUST ONE, Mr. McDreamy to make our world spin, our heart race, our temperature rise, and our soul feel like its met its perfect pair. (Also, don't get me wrong, guys are just as guilty of doing this to their fellow man too!)

I know..some of you reading this will try to assure me that they are not happy. They are continually searching for something to fill a void from that last broken relationship (with someone that looks like Brad Pitt). Poor, poor souls. Whatever shall they do? Let's all cry a tear for them.

FORGET THAT! I feel no pity. They are maneaters that are overly greedy and got an Unsatisfactory mark on sharing in kindergarten. What happened to helping your own gender, ladies? Women like these should be shot...or at least punched or something.

(Wow...I need to get out more).

4 comments:

rubyslipperlady said...

OK, NO ONE that you mention that has been married to Pamela Anderson should be considered as "McDreamy."

None of them.

SUPER said...

I thought I made that clear...that I did not consider them as a good catch at all...it's the principle of the matter here. FOCUS!

Friar Tuck said...

How come when men view pictures of their McDreamys women think they are jerks or pigs, but women can do it all they want....

wait....

maybe it is because men's mcdreamys have less clothes on...

nevermind....

SUPER said...

BINGO! Ding, ding, ding...we have a winner! Correct answer to your own question Clint! Good job! ha